9 months after a 12-hour operation to have a brain tumour the size of a tennis ball removed, Bondy completed the Monaco Half Ironman triathlon. Bondy completed the Amsterdam marathon in each of the following 2 years and in 2011 completed the Almere full Ironman triathlon. Now he is looking for more challenges...

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Fundraiser!!


I have found out about the possibility of doing the Monaco Ironman as a fundraiser. I am currently setting this up for both the Hersenstichting (Dutch Brain Foundation) and the Neurological Foundation of New Zealand.

I will post the details on this site when they are available. Feel free to email me at bondy4brains@gmail.com if you want me to let you know when either fundraising website has been completed. I expect to have them up and running within a week from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment