9 months after a 12-hour operation to have a brain tumour the size of a tennis ball removed, Bondy completed the Monaco Half Ironman triathlon. Bondy completed the Amsterdam marathon in each of the following 2 years and in 2011 completed the Almere full Ironman triathlon. Now he is looking for more challenges...

Thursday, May 22, 2008

RADIOTHERAPY COMPLETE!!!!!!

Yeeeeeeuuuuuuuwwwwww beeeeeeeaaaaaauuuuuuutyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

I have finally completed the 30-session radiotherapy program, and with no side effects apart from a slight glitch in the last week (see Burning A Candle At Both Ends below) and a new haircut, I am fine!!

Bondy's new haircut

I am still on training detox (again explained below) but will be back into my triathlon training on Monday.

I would like to thank the great team at the AMC hospital once again, and wish them all the best with future zapping sessions.

Bondy with the AMC radiotherapy team

Now it is onward and upward for me - so as boxing referee Mills Lane would say:

MONACO IRONMAN, LET'S GET IT ON!!

2 comments:

  1. Your stylish new hairstyle looks like every hiphop/R&B singer's ive ever seen - you oughta get a the $ symbol on a gold chain!
    Glad to see you've made it through the zapping sessions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm, does that mean I should change my name to P-Bondy?

    Thanks,

    Bondy

    ReplyDelete